followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

M-O-T-H-E-R




I lived in her stomach for 9 straight months, and she never refused to feed me.
I did not have to pay the rent or any bills.
I used to make her cry and scream sometimes and feel strong pain because I used to grasp each time one of her five layers.
Yet, she was waiting for me impatiently and has been giving me all love and tender of the universe.
I came to life and she called me BABY.
And because I was not able to clean myself , watch any comedy shows or listen to music..she used to clean my dirt, make me laugh and sing for me.
Yes, she was my favorite comedian and singer.
She taught me how to speak, how to eat, how to wear, how to love and spread love, how to take care of myself ...the list is long and the source is one..AN ANGEL OF MY LIFE!

If i want to write on how grateful i am for having her as part of my life..it will take more than my life and death to do so..
BECAUSE SHE IS MY MOTHER...AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!

SAYA SANGAT RINDU MAK SAYA..;(

5 comments:

Zaim Salimun said...

wah hebat ko. sayang mak ni hebat.

Muhammad Nur Luqman Hamdan said...

hehe..sume org sayang mak dorg..;p

Muniey said...

saye sayang mak saye jugak. sayang sgat sgat :)

Muhammad Nur Luqman Hamdan said...

sume org syg mak sendiri.huhu..

Anonymous said...

manis tahi lalat mak u...oww...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...