followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

i'll be waiting for you~

yes..
i'll be waiting for you
there is no more time to be wasted
even though i know that u will leave me one day
but i'm sure, u will come back to me
and thats the reason why..
i hate u
i hate u so so much
i'm always wondering, why should i have u in my life
u know what? i've found a lot of them
and they are just the same as u
giving me pressure
making me nervous
like hell

yeah, its okay
somehow, u make me feel better one day
if u let me down, only God knows..
how i will hate the rest of u..

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW
THAT I HATE YOU SO MUCH
ALL OF YOU!!!
ALL OF THE FINAL EXAMS..!!

7 of them for me this semester
1 down, 6 to go!

then i'll be free on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 approximately at around 1615  :)



someone said, cikgu x bole malas2..heee~
anak murid pun same, study rajen2 tau..;p
good luck to you. wish you all the best!

3 comments:

Chocofiz(Nor Yusoff) said...

good luck
7 papers mite sounds disastrous
but not impossible for u to go thru
[merepek tapi diri sendiri mengalami nasib yang sama]
-.-

Muhammad Nur Luqman Hamdan said...

hehe
mmg hati tgh berkecamuk pun
haha
xpe2
kite berusaha dgn ape y kite mmpu
klo x mampu, x pyh buat.hehe

gudluckkkk!!

Chocofiz(Nor Yusoff) said...

xpyh buat? - bunyi cam membunuh diri sendiri di medan perang -.-"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...