followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

i love you.. so much

She used to hold me
She used to clean me
She used to clothes me
She used to feed me
She used to hug me
She used to buy me new clothes
She used to comb my hair
She used to blow my nose

She used to hear me before I could talk
She used to hold me before I could walk
When I fell, she picked me up and clean my cut
When I cry, she wiped my tears
She's always be with me
When I was sick, she stay up all night
She hold me tight
She knows my fears
She's really cares

I should give all my love to her
I should give all my respect  to her
I should give all my honor to her
I should pay good mind to her
I should stay right close to her
I should take good care of her
I should never say no to her
I should listen to her the most
I should think of her the most
After Allah and Rasulullah

Alhamdulillah
Thank you Allah
Thank you Allah
For her, as my beloved mother ;)

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...